MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hey hows it going? whats new? I really don't know what to say. Life is good here. We have the potential to have 4 people baptised this coming moves, which is great!!!!!! We have the greatest people here and i love them all. the memberes are fantastic.
oh on Sunday all of relief society was a bout swine flu, that wa interesting. Iguess its in korat now but no one has died here yet from it, but it in everyones conversations.
Hey can you tell me about sugarcane juice? They put it in the smoothies here and i want to know about it.
Well its almost time to go.
I love you and hope everything is going well in your life. Know you have a daughter on the other side of the world that is proud to have a mom like you.
S. bradfeild and I are very llucky to have been born into the families we have. Her's is s good as mine and its great. We talk about our families all the time.
I love you
keep your head up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment