Wednesday, June 24, 2009

MOM!!!!!!!!!!! Good morning:) im happy to hear from you:) i know your busy. Know that I love you and thank you for your support. I'm sorry to hear about your back. Maybe you should take up golf now:) it sounds like youare pretty good:) oh just to let you know, my bike broke:) just the gear changer. and the chain. I'm not sure how it really happened but 1100 Baht later it is fixed. Everyday is such an adventure, I love it here. The people are great, the work is blooming here. the Lord has really helped us. well my face is actually looking rather good lately. Sister Brad and Ihave gotten up everymorning this week and gone running for 20 mins. its just hard. I'm glade to hear about your garden. I was with an investigator yesterday and she has a green thumb as well. she has plants all over her house. No I'm not playing the piano anymore Sis. Brad does a better job than me. Is Keith learning the hymns. Have him learn them even if its the hymns made easy. He will not regret it. We went and saw one of the oldest wats in Thailand dating from the 11th century. Phimai is its name. The little detailing that was left was so intrecate, and beautiful. Korat has so many places to thiow. Next week we are going to see the best waterfall in Thailand. I'm telling you Korat is great. I love you !! Sister meyers

No comments: